Rylan and Tyler Booth just left to pick up their dates (Liz and Kim) for the "day date" part of Prom. (We never used to have a day date - you wouldn't believe what they do these days. Thankfully our boys have been very wise in their choices of activities and meals.) They are going to Trafalga to ride go-carts, play miniature golf, and whatever else they can do. The weather outside is beautiful! The sun is shining and they can be indoors or outdoors so they lucked out.
 |
| A Couple of Excited Guys |
 |
| Rylan's Date, Liz |
 |
| Tyler and Kim |
Later that day...
The guys got home from Prom - Part 1. They had a great time playing laser tag and mini golf, then they went to Subway to pick up lunch for their picnic at the park.
When Ry got home he asked me if I would play H-O-R-S-E with him; I did. I lost. Sorely. But I tried!
Then it was time to get ready for Prom - Part 2. I was so excited to see what he looked like in his tux and he looked awesome!
I'm a mom so I had to take pictures!
 |
| How handsome is HE!? |
 |
| Ry now (age 16) - Ry in 2004 (age 7) |
 |
When Tyler and his dad came to pick up Rylan we had to take more pics.
They both look so handsome! |
 |
Back at Tyler's house after the dance we had dessert, and I finally got to meet the girls.
Liz was a good sport - we found out her white prom dress had a zipper malfunction so she ended up having to wear the dress she wore to Sweethearts. She still looked really cute - it was fun to get to know her a little bit! |
So exciting!
ReplyDeleteI'm such a dork. Even looking at these pictures now, I got choked up!
Delete